Welcome to the Human Resources Department
At Assistance Plus our mission is to support and care for people at all points in life, together we can make a difference. Our dedicated and hardworking employees help us in achieving this mission. Our organization offers competitive wages and benefits. Assistance Plus is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Search all open, career opportunities and fill out the on-line application at your convenience. Please make sure to fill in all fields and remember to hit the submit button for completion.
Full Time Positions
Daily Living Support Specialist (DLSS) Supervisor
Assistance Plus is currently seeking a full-time Daily Living Support Specialist (DLSS) Supervisor in Franklin county. We offer competitive wages, benefits and the chance to work with a multi-site, behavioral health organization. As a member of our team, you will be required to:
• Develop and implement an individualized service plan according to the consumers needs
• Provide direction and supervision for daily living support specialists in the homes/communities working with consumers on his/her caseload.
• Assist the consumer with developing coping skills that will help eliminate daily barriers and support the consumer with accessing resources (housing, medical, financial, transportation, vocational, etc)
• Maintain a caseload as assigned by supervisor and meet productivity expectations
• Work effectively with all members involved in consumer care to include but not limited to; our Clinical director, Program manager and Team leader
• Have a minimum of a GED or high school diploma.
• Certified as a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician- Community (MHRT/C) or a MHRT/CP
• Have the discipline to work in a flexible working environment.
• At least three years of case management experience or in a related field
• Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and 100K/300K automobile liability insurance
• Maintains strong boundaries and a high level of professionalism
Long Term Care
Pediatric In-Home Program Manager
- 3-5 years experience desirable working with high-level pediatrics supervisory/management experience preferred
BS to MS in Nursing required
- strong assessment and communication skills
- able to provide oversight and direction to PSS, CNA, LPN and RN staff
Forward inquiries to Jillian Jolicoeur, COO at email@example.com
Part Time Positions
Daily Living Support Specialists
Currently we have multiple openings in the following towns: Augusta, Belfast, Boothbay, Coopers Mills, Fairfield, Hartland, Lewiston, Mechanic Falls, Newport, Oakland, Rockland, Rockport, Thomaston, Topsham, Waldoboro, Waterville, Winslow and Wiscasset to assist adult with behavioral health diagnoses for in-home and community support. A high school diploma/GED is required for this position. MHRT-1 or MHRT/C credentials are required for this position. If you currently do not have this certification, the Agency will provide the required trainings for uncertified employees.
If a caring and supportive environment appeals to you, apply today! “These part time positions are a wonderful opportunity for anyone to supplement their income.”
Contract positions currently available in our Children’s Behavioral Health Program for Augusta, Farmington, Lewiston, Waterville areas and surrounding towns. Must hold full or conditional license as an LCSW, LCPC. Licensed clinicians will develop service plans to meet the specific needs of children with acute behaviors requiring immediate intervention. They are responsible for providing direction and supervision to their BHP staff as directed on the 90 day treatment plans.
Behavioral Health Professionals – Section 28
Current positions are located in Benton, Chelsea, Clinton, Farmington, Jefferson, Madison, Pittston, Rangley, Rockport, Vassalboro, Waterville, Wayne, and Winthrop. to provide in-home and community support to children with cognitive disabilities. A high school diploma or GED is required. Experience desirable; however, the Agency will provide the required BHP training.
Behavioral Health Professionals – Section 65
Current positions are located in Augusta, Chesterville, Farmington, Hartland, St. Albans, Waterville to provide in-home and community support to children with diagnoses of Autism or PDD. BHP’s must have hold a Bachelor’s degree. Experience desirable. The Agency will provide the required, BHP training.
Personal Support Specialists
Current openings in the areas of Pittsfield, Bingham, Madison, Norridgewock, Palmyra, Farmington, Hartland, Wilton, Temple, Chesterville, Jay, Strong, Burnham, Skowhegan, Newport, Augusta, Gardiner, Winthrop, Manchester, Berwick, Saco, Biddeford, Wells, York, Sidney, Oakland, Winslow, Litchfield, Vassalboro, Unity, Freedom, Belfast, Belmont, Waldoboro, Newcastle, Rockland, Searsmont, China, Fairfield, Clinton, Belgrade, Swanville, Stockton Springs, Mount Vernon and Weeks Mills.